domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

McCain sobre el Nóbel para Obama


Bien caballero John McCain :) La CNN tiene también una película, hasta donde entiendo, se trata de varias declaraciones, todas con el mismo tenor.

I think all of us were surprised at the decision. But I think Americans are always pleased when their president is recognized by something on this order.

I think Americans are always pleased when their presidents are recognised by something of this order. We're proud when our president receives an award of that calibre

And Nobel Committee, I can’t divine all their intentions, but I think part of their decision-making was expectations. And I’m sure the president understands that he now has even more to live up to. But as Americans, we’re proud when our president receives an award of that prestigious category.

And I'm sure the president understands that he now has even more to live up to.

Fuentes principales: McCain says Nobel award based on expectations

McCain says Americans 'proud' over Obama's Nobel prize

McCain Says Obama Peace Prize Was Based on "Expectation"


4 comentarios:

DasGretchen dijo...

I can’t divine all their intentions...

Marta Salazar dijo...

yo creo que no se trata de adivinar...

te diría: Praga, Cairo y el discurso sobre África... después de leerlos, hablamos ;)

Saludos!

Zaporogo dijo...

Hitler fue nominado para el premio Nobel de la Paz y al terrorista Arafat le fue concedido.

Marta Salazar dijo...

por favor, siguen los espanoles con la misma cantinela!